[FOSS4G2016] Call for Papers for the Academic Track (draft)

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Jan 10 13:56:54 PST 2016

Now (after reading the Call for Paper) is clear the previous acronym. In any case my suggestion is to put the complete name.

Referring to the Call for Papers (and specifically for the Academic) I wonder if some "new" items can be added:

- Citizen science and user generated content
- Big Geo Data
- Internet of Things and internet of Places

(just to mention some that I have in mind)

Best!
Maria

Scopri il nostro MOOC M'appare il mondo: dalle carte alla Terra digitale partecipata  - un'introduzione per tutti alla cartografia e ai GIS!

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it