[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Lightning Talks

Christian Mayer chris at meggsimum.de
Tue Jan 12 07:43:25 PST 2016

Hi Till, hi Volker, hi all,

I really love the concept of lightning talks, but as Till wrote a LT has to be
more than just a short talk. So I agree that it might be a good idea to have an
info text what is expected by a LT and separate the LT proposals from the normal
talk proposals. The submission by mail might give a bit higher boundary instead
of just checking a radio button in the normal cfp system.

For the slots: I would prefer the LTs to be a part of the plenary session
instead of having a separate LT session.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Christian Mayer
GIS-Spezialist & Software-Developer

meggsimum
Hauptstraße 165a | 67125 Dannstadt-Schauernheim
chris at meggsimum.de | www.meggsimum.de