[FOSS4G2016] forward foss4g mail to regular address?

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jan 14 06:01:07 PST 2016

Am 2016-01-14 09:22, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl):
> Hi Till,
>

> We mentioned this before: is there a way to forward the foss4g mail
> to my more regular gert-jan at osgeo.nl address?
> Or is their an mailsever I can point my mail client to?(yes: m$
> outlook!) to?
>
> cc-ed the entire LOC in case more LOC-ers want this.
> By the way: not sure if you're the one who is in charge of this. Or
> do we have a infrastructure committee who take care of this?n
>

> Regards,
>
> GJ

Hi,

if you like, I can ask Sebastian (administer) to forward the foss4g2016
mails to any other email adress. Also you can use the foss4g2016
mail-account in any other mail programs like thinderbird or whatever.
Simply add a new mail account, enter the email adress, the rest should
be found automatically.

Should I ask Sebastian to forward the mails to  gert-jan at osgeo.nl?

Till