[FOSS4G2016] facebook page multi-owner?

Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl) gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Thu Jan 14 09:33:19 PST 2016

@Arnulf: I just sent a FB friend request sent to you
@Codrina: I don't seem to have a possibility to sent you a FB friend
request. Perhaps blocked in your FB account?
@Others: if you want to help to keep our FB page administered and you
have a FB account: let me know!

Hope we can get this working tonight (since tomorrow I'm leaving for a 1
week snowboarding holiday, preferably without FB)

Sharing the credentials of my personal FB-account (which I neede to set
up the Foss4G FB page) so that others (without FB-aacount) can
administer the FB page doesn't seem like a good idea to me:
having an personal FB account is beyond what I always intended, sharing
its credentials with other is even a step further ;-)

Regards,

GJ