[FOSS4G2016] [Program] Changed help text for abstract

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Jan 19 08:02:40 PST 2016

For FOSSGIS we requested for max. of 1000 characters abstract,taking 6
characters per word in the middle, that'll hit your aim quite well.

Another point: At FOSSGIs we also request for a short description (600
characters) for the programme book - maybe the same as abstract, maybe
different.
I know the idea is perhaps little late, but if possible to include that
in the system, we'll have less work later when setting up the programme
book?

Till