[FOSS4G2016] IRC chat today 01-28-2016 17h CET

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Thu Jan 28 09:41:12 PST 2016

Hi LOC,

I have created and assigned redmine issues for the adapted CfP for each
of the for 4 key streams we have: Land Information, Disaster Management,
Remote Sensing and Open Data. These CfP will afterwards be disseminated
by the responsible person (see
http://irclogs.geoapt.com/foss4g/%23foss4g.2016-01-21.log) wherever they
see fit.

Disaster Management [http://foss4g2016.org/redmine/issues/207]
Land Information [http://foss4g2016.org/redmine/issues/204]
Open Data [http://foss4g2016.org/redmine/issues/208]
Remote Sensing [http://foss4g2016.org/redmine/issues/205]

Related to the press release, I suggested that by the end of next week
to have a drafted version of text that compiles 2-3 main phrases from
each topic and emphasis on the foss4g building bridges moto.

Cheers,
Codrina