[FOSS4G2016] Scheduling our Conference Week

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jul 25 05:35:35 PDT 2016

Dear LOC!

Sitting in France I take the opportunity (between two jumps into the
pool) to schedule our full conference week! Old fashioned as I am, I put
this into a table sheet, seperated in the different blocks, Code Sprint,
B2B, Workshops, Conference etc.

A line in the planning schedule is seperated into "Time / What ? / Who
? / Where ? / Notes "

Before I send the whole sheet and everybody writes down his/her issues
and tasks and someone (presumably me) has to join that back into that
sheet, I'd like to request you **all** to send me your issues in the
above given format directly to me.

I will c&p that into my sheet and send the final draft to this list. As
time is getting sparse, I ask you to send your issues

UNTIL thursday 28th of JULY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See attached my draft (needs to be fully translated as well)

Till