[FOSS4G2016] printed programme

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jul 27 04:59:20 PDT 2016

Hi,

we decided to "buy" the layout. Michael won't help us, as we are not a
community conference in his eyes and all other ways seem to be to unsure
for me.

There is not much time left and we have an offer from somebody to do
the layout for 1.5k, I think that's the best way. Our deadline for
finalization is 10th of August.

So far, Till