[FOSS4G2016] Lightning talks

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jun 1 04:54:51 PDT 2016

Hi Gert-Jan,

Am 2016-06-01 11:39, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden (OSGeo.nl):
> OK, now I got the point, I think.
> It is meant to raise some questions (and perhaps some eyebrows!) in a
> bit provoking way at the start of the conference.

Exactly!

> And hopefully these questions getr answered in the lightning talks at
> the closing session, I suppose.

Nope, a LT is one short talk, no continuaton later. As proposed in the
mail before, we also can replace that 2nd LT with our 7th keynote.

> Would be nice if the LT's sort of fit together: what have we reached
> in these 3 days of FOSS4G.

Hmm, not my favourite. I like that LT's are heterogenous and possibly
completely different.
People talk about different things, no need, that they fit together.

It's really a pity, that you missed conferences with "real" LT
sessions.

Till