[FOSS4G2016] 7th Keynote / timeshifts in the program

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jun 2 01:26:59 PDT 2016

Hi,

(don't want a discussion again, but in my eyes a keynote is not
downgraded, just because there are more than three)

Yesterday on our LOC meeting we decided to put the 7th keynote in the
afternoon session. So we'll have 3 kynotes on friday, one in the
morning, one after dinner and the last in the closing session. I deleted
the lightning talk session and set all sessions friday afternoon half an
hour later.

Because Volker is not available from today on, could somebody from the
programme committee change this in frab?

See the attached sheet for details.

Till