[FOSS4G2016] IRC Chat today // meeting weekend

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Thu Jun 2 06:50:36 PDT 2016

Hi LOC!

Sorry to say, but also today I can't make it to our IRC chat. I have a
talk about foss4g in the opening session of the Bonner GeoSummer today
and must leave office at 18h.
Maybe we have an IRC at least with PR&M (Codrina, Gert-Jan and Marc)
tomorrow?

When I was in Rotterdam I spoke to Gert-Jan and Marc and we thought
about having another planning weekend here in Bonn.

After checking my and other's availabilities I would suggest the
weekend from 24th-26th of June.
Accommodation in BaseCamp should be possible.

With some deductions the next weekend (17.-19.) is also possible, but I
return from italy that friday late, so won't be possible to join on
friday (meeting here in the terrestris/mundialis meeting room is of
course possible).

Please come back to us, when you are able to join and which weekend
you'd prefer.

Till