[FOSS4G2016] doodle meeting weekend

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Tue Jun 7 15:11:57 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Now that almost everybody filled in the Doodle I notice we have a tie. (as in "Unentschieden", not as in "Krawatte").

As our main goal is to get an overview of the "leftovers", the things that we might have overseen so far and therefore for instance to cleanup the Redmine tickets I am not sure which of the 3 Doodle-dates has the best teamcomposition to do so.

Anybody does?

I'd like to decide tomorrow whether or not we choose Friday evening 10th - Sunday-morning 12th for our roundup-weekend.

regards,

Gert-Jan

ps. Just discovered that I can take a direct train from Amsterdam to Bonn every (late) evening!