[FOSS4G2016] Meeting today - makes sense?

Danilo Bretschneider danilo at foss4g2016.org
Wed Jun 15 00:53:53 PDT 2016

Hi,
don't know if it's change your opinion. For me it's also possible to attend tonight.
Tomorrow I will be online too. Danilo

Von: till.adams at fossgis.de
Datum: 15.06.2016  08:38  (GMT+01:00)
An: list <foss4g2016 at lists.osgeo.org>
Betreff: [FOSS4G2016] Meeting today - makes sense?

Dear list,

up to now, there are Astrid and Uli are willing to attend tonight,
maybe Anja (depends on topics) and maymaymaybe Arnulf.

My opinion is, better putting the topics for tonight into tomorrow's
IRC and call everybody from LOC to attend on IRC tomorrow 18h?
Decisions on T-Shirts and bags aren't that time-critical.

Till