[FOSS4G2016] Plans for the wekeend 24-26

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Sun Jun 19 05:24:58 PDT 2016

Dear LOC!

Just to list some times/plans about the upcoming planning weekend:

Friday: We can start in our office by 14-15h (please have in mind, that
we moved to Kölnstrasse 99). We can work there until evening. Perhaps
have two or three beers in the official pubs afterwards?

Saturday: We can start by 10 (?) and work through the day, have a Pizza
for lunch and some "local" food for the evening? I can arrange
something, which is little closer than Peterbserg Restaurant. I would
prefer to have a casual evening with some drinks afterwards and not go
back to work. But if you mind ...

Sunday: If wanted and needed, I can be in the office as well.

@GJ and @Codrina, please tell us, when you arrive/leave. Should we
arrange any overnight for you or do you already have?

I started a WIKI page here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Planning_Weekend_24-26-06-2016
Please add yourself and what you plan to do. Comments and changes to
plan/wiki are welcome.

Regards, Till