[FOSS4G2016] Plans for the weekend 24-26

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Mon Jun 20 22:49:59 PDT 2016

Good day, everyone!

Returned from the cave wilderness into the WIFI civilization and now up
and running.

The best option for me to arrive in Bonn is with a flight that reaches
Dusseldorf at 9.30, on Saturday, then leave on Sunday, at 18.30 from the
same airport. I did not book any accommodation. @Till, if you know a
great cheap place close to the terrestris office, it would be great.
Otherwise, I can book, no problem. Just let me know. Also, give your OK
on the flight hours so I can book.

Cheers,
Codrina