[FOSS4G2016] 5 official FOSS4G bars

martin at foss4g2016.org martin at foss4g2016.org
Mon Jun 27 07:47:31 PDT 2016

Gert-Jan, LOC,

after some discussions (about number of potential "racers", location of
bars...) we just fixed the final list of bars/restaurants/cafes for the
pub race:

- Namenlos (bar)
- Pawlow (bar & cafe)
- Tresor (bar)
- Bierhaus Machold (restaurant & bar)
- LUXX (bar)

I think I already delivered some draft texts for the map half year ago,
but this "project" wasn't continued... I will deliver final texts for
the website soon...

Cheers, Martin