[FOSS4G2016] Submitted workshops

Carmen Tawalika carmen at foss4g2016.org
Wed Mar 2 00:35:24 PST 2016

Hi Danilo, Till,

we will do a lot of general planning this weekend.

We can see the submitted workshops in the registration system. Volker
made me an account for it. There are already more than two ;) Yes, it is
nice to get an idea of the submitted workshops but until registration
ends we don't really need to know.

Kind regards,
Carmen