[FOSS4G2016] Fwd: Text Attending

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Wed Mar 16 08:54:47 PDT 2016

Great!

A few minor things:

1. I would place this new page between Program and Building Bridges

2. Inconsistencies: B2B is a meeting
[http://foss4g2016.org/programme.html#b2b-meeting]. Also, please change
in the programme the price of the B2B. In registrations fees we have 40
EUR, in the programme 35 EUR.

3. For registration fees: I would change "Full Day (3 Days)" with "Full
(3 Days)"

4. For registration fees: I would ignore the year from the dates of
types of registrations

5. For registration fees: excuse my ignorance but what does this ".-"
mean after the price?

Cheers,
Codrina