[FOSS4G2016] Ebola and other Keynote

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon May 2 07:53:08 PDT 2016

Hi,

regarding the "expenses" for keynoters. For now we do not have any
issues on that, but i guess, we definitely could offer to take over
travel costs and eventually one overnight, if the keynoter requests.

Also, there is still the discussion with Deutsche Bahn, who want to
sponsor and potentially offered us two handfull of free tickets, we
could also use to get the keynoters here - at least from their airport.

Regards, Till