[FOSS4G2017] Kids Map Gallery

Guido Stein gstein at appgeo.com
Thu Sep 15 08:18:47 PDT 2016

FYI - you sent this to me and the entire list.

That said... that is an awesome dream.. I would love it if that were a real
event... perhaps we should talk to the map libraries about this.

In other news, Diana Stuart Stinton (@dianamaps)- the past organizer of
Iron Python, is interested in helping out. I will be reaching out to her
shortly to see if she would be ready to help out with a map gallery
sub-comittee.. ;)

-Guido

--
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient or otherwise
authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action based on the information contained in this
e-mail or any attachments. If you have received this message and material
in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete
this message. Thank you on behalf of Applied Geographics, Inc. (AppGeo).