[FOSS4G2017] Another (possibly) fun idea

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 15 13:34:25 PDT 2016

Hi Andy,

Having a form on the conference site, or a 'post-it' page of a place
people could write ideas on (I think the 2016 committee tried this),
success is debate-able.  Might be a fun way to engage the community for
input though, and show open-ness....so I change my previous sentence:
you're right might be good!  :)

-jeff