[FOSS4G2017] FOSS4G Asia 2018 : Programme Overview (Provisional)

Foss4g Asia foss4g.asian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:01:15 PST 2018

Dear Participants,

Greetings from FOSS4G Asia-2018!
We would like to share the* provisional programme overview* for your
reference.

The session schedule was prepared based on the up-to-date information in
the registrations database. In unlikely circumstances such as your
presentation is not included in this schedule, your presentation is
included but you are unable to participate or your information is recorded
incorrectly, kindly contact us immediately (on or before 24th Nov, 2018).

We will share the finalized version shortly.
Looking forward to meeting you in Moratuwa.

Kind regards,
Amila