[FOSS4G2018] Investment Opportunity

Georg S principal at prudentservices.xyz
Wed Oct 3 08:00:52 PDT 2018

I am Georg S, Los Angeles Trust and Probate Lawyer and a broker to investors who are ready to partner in projects, business and give loans to prospective companies.

My investors are looking to fund any lucrative business/project that needs from 1000000.00 US dollars or more in funds. My investor ideal offer would be 150000000.00 US dollars BUT not above.

I seek for a cooperation from you as an individual who specializes in viable projects and business grants. My investor finance programs are unmatched and are ready to fund serious and financially stimulated businesses.

I am looking for people who already have a business and are successful or people who have a good business plan who are ready to start up their dream. Send me a PM of your business proposal or link me to a website, I will review and agree to the most promising and enticing business proposals provided to me.

Please be as detailed as possible and PDF files are more than welcome for a review.

Thank you in advance for a good working relationship.

Regards,
Georg.