[FOSS4G2019] FOSS4G 2019 video plans

Vasile Craciunescu vasile.craciunescu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 07:24:19 PST 2019

Hi Astrid,

Thank you for opening this topic! It's on my list for some time but we
had a lot on our shoulders with the registration and call for papers. No
really new plans yet. We reach Bastian, from TIB, about the recordings
publishing and he told me that they also provide recording services [1].
I'm quite sure that we cannot afford that. I will ask him for a
quotation anyway. Please do contact C3VOC. We are available for a
teleconference to discuss in detail their potential involvement.

Warm regards,
Vasile

[1]
https://wiki.tib.eu/confluence/display/conferencerec/TIB+Conference+Recording+Service