[FOSS4G2019] we are looking for OSGeoLive 13.0 Artwork - desktop background image

Vasile Craciunescu vasile.craciunescu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:02:29 PDT 2019

Hi Astrid,

The map is from 1864, so we don't have to worry about copyright. Though,
we can reference the guys who scanned the map and published online

http://charta1864.gis-it.ro/

Please let me know if the dimensions are right. What I sent you is a
crop from a larger map sheet. I can create a different crop if needed.

Best,
Vasile