[Francophone] ArcSDE10 to GeoServer

Florian bergamasco.florian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 07:39:21 PDT 2012

Good Morning everyone,

I would like to write about this subject to know if someone knows the
solution?
I'm trying to connect to ArcSDE 10, in "Direct Connect" with GeoServer, but
GeoServer crashs every time ...
 With ArcSDE9.2, it turns, but with ArcSDE10, unfortunately not ...

 So do you know if anyone has successfully connected to ArcSDE10?

 If yes, please could you explain to me, because I followed the doc that can
have on the http://docs.geoserver.org but I feel I'm missing some libraries.
I don't know which version should I take in GeoServer.

 Thank you for the help you can give me.

 Sincerely,

 Bfloo