[Fundraising] Scheduling Meeting: August 22nd.

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Tue Aug 15 21:01:10 EDT 2006

Great!

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave McIlhagga (External)
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 1:11 PM
To: fundraising at fundraising.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Fundraising] Scheduling Meeting: August 22nd.

Hi Frank,

Just getting caught up in my mountain of emails after a very rare 2 week
hiatus.

Fundraising was the area where I intended to dedicate the majority of my
upcoming time dedicated to OSGeo as I believe it's where I can help out
the most.

If you and others feel it is appropriate - I would be willing to take on
the Chair role for the committee. The only caveat being that I need a
few more days to dig out before I'm 100% up and running again.

I have not yet done a full review of fundraising docs -- but I do have a
lot of ideas on this that I'll start to bring forward in advance of the
meeting next Tuesday.

Dave