Third Meeting Minutes

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Aug 29 15:14:03 EDT 2006

Folks,

Todays meeting was quite productive, and I have written up minutes at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FunCom_Meeting_3

The key item is that we have approved Dave's Foundation Sponsorship proposal
and are forwarding it to the board for final approval.  We hope to potentially
start accepting sponsorships as soon as next week!

Our next meeting is one week from now, and we hope to pass the project
sponsorship proposal (after review by the projects), and to work on details
for the roll out of the foundation sponsorship.

Best regards,