[Fundraising] Sponsor levels and press releases

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 13 17:21:44 EST 2006

On 13-Dec-06, at 2:16 PM, Jason Birch wrote:
> That page looks pretty incomplete to me.  I think that this page is
> the
> official one:
>
> https://www.osgeo.org/content/sponsorship/index.html
>
> The wiki page should probably provide a link to the official page.

That's right, the document started on the wiki, we chose it and then
I ported it to www.  I've added the link now from wiki to the www
page.  Some of the recently added sections on the wiki are more for
internal discussion purposes, whereas the www version is what I am
pointing potential sponsors to for their own information.

Tyler