[Fundraising] Sponsor pages

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 18 17:18:52 EST 2006

Okay, I've got a simple page started, just waiting for some
'official' logos to put on them.

Each project should probably have its own page for noting this,
similar to Frank's approach: http://www.gdal.org/credits.html
(Frank, you going to add ACT as sponsor on that page?).  But I think
it would be good to also have a project sponsors page that rolls them
all up - so it is obvious to the community that projects are also
being actively sponsored.

Tyler