[Fundraising] Sponsor pages

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 18 19:19:20 EST 2006

I've thrown together this page:
https://www.osgeo.org/content/sponsorship/sponsors.html
It's public but not linked anywhere yet.  I propose that we create a
"Sponsors" link in the left-hand menu pointing to this page.  And
remove the "Sponsorship" one.  Then have a link off the Sponsors page
to the 'Help Sponsor OSGeo' page, like I have done.

We are supposed to have separate Sustaining, Principle and general
pages - consider this the general one.  Seems to be overkill to have
separate sustaining and principal sponsor pages at the moment.

I will work with Autodesk to also get their "Full-page Promotional
Space on a personalized OSGeo Sponsor Page" done up.  Will put it
past you for consideration, but are there any things you think it
should or should not touch on?

It's also time to pull together some of the OSGeo sponsor level
logos.  Will add that to my list.

Tyler

Tyler Mitchell
Executive Director