[Fundraising] Sponsor pages

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Dec 20 17:29:13 EST 2006

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> I've implemented the below changes.  Let me know if you see anything
> that needs to be tweaked further.  You may need to refresh
> https://www.osgeo.org/content/sponsorship/ in your browser to see the
> changed content.

Tyler,

The sponsor page looks fine.  Have you considered having sponsor supplied
text along with the logo?  I did that for GDAL assuming it would be
desirable for the sponsors.   A chance to give a little blurb about
themselves.

One thing I did learn is that sponsors are quite specific about logo size
and amount of text.  So I do think we will need to formalize these in coming
weeks.

PS. I'm not adverse to higher sponsorship levels getting bigger logos and
more text.

Best regards,