[Fundraising] Initial Meeting

R. Paul Warriner paul at warriner.us
Tue May 9 09:33:52 EDT 2006

Food for thought:

On "Individual Donations", the following was taken from https://www.groundspring.org/learningcenter/groundspring-handbook.pdf

While Surfrider didn?t
keep detailed stats on their online fundraising;
at the time of this writing, as of spring 2001,
over 5,300 members had signed up or renewed
online. At the minimum $25 gift level, that?s
$132,500, although a few donations have come
in at the $1,000 lifetime membership level! The
site is Surfrider?s #1 source of memberships ? and
memberships are the #1 source of revenue for
Surfrider.

With a goal of $200,000 thrown out for good measure, is this an area we are short changing?