[Fundraising] Need help posting file

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Nov 23 22:06:05 EST 2006

Tyler,

Thanks for getting this posted.

Now that I see the document living on the web -- I'm realizing we
probably need to change some wording slightly here.

At the moment - it sort of speaks from 'our' perspective why an
organization would want to sponsor us instead of speaking 'to' the
organization how they can benefit from sponsoring.

If you can spare a few minutes tomorrow -- how about we give this a
quick review. I think this is really a matter of slight re-phrasing --
mostly in the "Why Sponsor OSGeo" section.

Dave