[Fundraising] Need help posting file

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 24 14:10:08 EST 2006

I incorporated your changes, with a few mild modifications of my
own.  I also aggregated the lower level benefits listings into the
higher sponsorship levels to make it clearer what each higher level
receives.  I tried to remove any that were redundant - ie covered in
the higher level and lower level.  I changed the page title and also
removed a few negative qualifiers that were more like fine-print.

See: https://www.osgeo.org/content/sponsorship/

Any more changes or problems you see?  When done, I'm going to suck
this into a 2 page document that we can circulate as a PDF as well.

Tyler