[Fundraising] Motion: Adopt Project Sponsorship Proposal

paul at warriner.us paul at warriner.us
Thu Oct 19 03:04:13 EDT 2006

Frank,

+1 if still open

First, I am sorry, but I haven't been follong the thread due to the storm in
Buffalo, which hit on Friday the 13th. We were without power for a few days,
and are still experiencing drops as power is restored to the area.

I will try to catch up on the work over the next couple of days.

Keep up the great work.

Paul