Meeting Reminder - Tuesday at 9PST, noon EST

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Sep 4 22:05:18 EDT 2006

Folks,

A reminder that we have a Fundraising meeting scheduled for tomorrow
(likely today for you).  That is Tuesday at noon EST, 9am PST.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/FunCom_Meeting_4

I haven't received any significant feedback from projects on the Project
proposal yet, but I have applied a few of the suggestions made at the
last meeting.

Assuming we let the Project Sponsorship sit till the F2F, I think the
best thing to spend time on is pushing the Foundation Sponsorship program
publically.  FYI, it was approved by the board last Friday.

Best regards,