[OSGeo-Fundraising] Link to project sponsors

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 1 11:31:45 EST 2007

There has been some confusion brought up in the media and by our
project sponsors, wondering why all of the sponsors (foundation +
project) don't appear on:
http://www.osgeo.org/sponsors

I know our reasoning is to maximise exposure for foundation level
sponsors.  I wonder if others agree with me that having a simple text
link to the various project sponsorship pages would be helpful for
clearing this up - without compromising the value of that page.

For example, in the top paragraph or so of http://www.osgeo.org/
sponsors we add a short section like this that points to each
project's credits page:
Project Sponsors: <a href="http://gdal.org/credits.html">GDAL/OGR</a>

Make sense?