[OSGeo-Fundraising] Link to project sponsors

venka.osgeo venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 00:33:21 EST 2007

Local Chapters had their own URL
(e.g. india.osgeo.org, japan.osgeo.org etc.)
when OSGeo was using Collabnet. Is this
going to be discontinued with the
migration to Drupal?

If local chapters are going to have independent
website (not as a part of OSGeo infrastructure
support from OSGeo), maybe listing local chapter
sponsors on local chapter page would make sense.
With the migration to Drupal, the local chapter
pages are on the OSGeo wiki only.

For example the China OSGeo chapter has registered
the Domain http://www.osgeo.org.cn
and are putting up contents in Chinese on their site.

Regards

Venka