[OSGeo-Fundraising] Autodesk sponsorship page

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Jan 23 17:42:31 EST 2007

Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> As part of Autodesk's sponsorship benefits they get a full page company
> profile.  I've worked with them to get the text pulled together and
> posted it to:
> http://www.osgeo.org/sponsors/autodesk
>
> Does this look okay to you?  I'm happy with it.  Once we are agreed I'll
> change the link from their logo on http://www.osgeo.org/sponsors/ to
> point to this new page.

Tyler,

The page looks good.  I think you might want it to be a bit more reachable
than just linked from the logo, since I would naturally assume that goes
to some generic Autodesk page and not bother following it.  Perhaps an
explicit link under the their logo something along the line of "for more
on Autodesk's committment to open source..." or something like that?

I also would like to see us setup an area on the main web page where we
rotate sponsor logos in proportion to their contribution.  I think this
will require a bit of php magic, so we might want to wait till KK or
Gupteshwar can set it up.

Best regards,