[OSGeo-Fundraising] Autodesk sponsorship page

Gary Lang gary.lang at autodesk.com
Wed Jan 24 06:41:19 EST 2007

I wouldn't personalize a press release as representing "Autodesk" as if
we were some monolithic entity that agrees on everything. Autodesk may
be humble - we are - but one person may write a press release that is
hyperbolic.

I don't agree with this press release material either; it's factually
incorrect. Tyler, who were you working with on this? I want to get this
changed. Feel free to take it down until it's fact-checked.

Gary