[OSGeo-Fundraising] Autodesk sponsorship page

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 24 11:29:52 EST 2007

On 24-Jan-07, at 3:59 AM, Gary Lang wrote:
> All kidding aside, Tyler, please take this down until it is corrected.
> I've sent the appropriate requests internally.

Thanks for pointing this out Arnulf.  That paragraph has now been
removed.  I can see the confusion after re-reading this, but did miss
it the first time through.  I guess I read into it what made sense to
me - that 2005 was a watershed year as a major commercial vendor
contributed a significant application to the open source geo. community.

In my opinion, it would still be good to have a sentence that
reflects that, but in a more accurate way.  Next time I'll give it 24
hours for fundcom feedback before posting.  Sorry for the confusion.

Tyler