[fusion-dev] Fusion 1.1 release

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Aug 22 09:42:43 EDT 2008

I'd like to also give my (personal, non-voting) +1 to option b: RC today
followed by final release shortly if no issues are found.

Julien is currently on vacation and won't be able to vote himself, so
please count his vote as +0 (by proxy, if that's allowed).

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/