[fusion-dev] contributors agreements ??

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jun 17 09:56:56 EDT 2008

Hey All,

In an effort to get some legs under contributor agreements I'm wondering if
it would help if I started to draft something and send it around for review?
Upon general consensus of the approach it would go to an RFC for acceptance.
I think the following steps would achieve this goal:

1) Review this thread for comments.
2) Draft a pseudo agreement (i.e., the mechanism, top-level sections, etc.)
3) Submit to fusion-dev for comments
4) If there are no major objections to the approach then draft an RFC
4i) If there are major objections then review comment 3 and begin the
process again
5) Vote on RFC

Thoughts?

Jay