[fusion-dev] RFC 1: Use OpenLayers.Class and other prototypecapabilities

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Mar 20 16:17:05 EDT 2008

So...

This RFC is basically removing Fusion's explicit dependencies on
Prototype, so that Jx is free to move to a different framework without
disrupting Fusion?

If so, sounds reasonable to me.

Are these components in OpenLayers stable/enshrined enough that
switching to that implementation will not incur the same risk of
disruption?

Jason