[fusion-dev] MapServer Tutorial

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 20 16:33:14 EDT 2008

Alan,

I think a MapServer tutorial would be great.  There is a documentation
page started at:

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/Documentation

There is a place-holder for a MapServer tutorial.  There is a MapGuide
tutorial but it isn't really a tutorial, its more of a Hello World and
it hasn't been fully edited yet.  You could use it as a starting point
though.

Cheers

Paul