[fusion-dev] Re: [fusion-users] fusion 1.1 planning

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Thu May 8 09:45:12 EDT 2008

I am working on refactoring Fusion to be able to add in other OpenLayers
layer types and to be able to have more than one map in a MapGroup, I'm
probably about half-way there.  I'm doin this work in the 'olcore'
sandbox (but I haven't got everything checked in until it works a little
better).

I also agree it would be a lot better to use the OL vector rendering and
styling tools.

Mike