[fusion-dev] Re: [fdo-internals] RFC 27 - Passed

pspencer at dmsolutions.ca pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Nov 7 06:24:55 EST 2008

Kenneth,

some things might work more easily for us if Fusion were integrated into the MapGuide trac but in general I think it would make life more difficult.  Fusion also supports MapServer and at least some of the bugs and development effort are completely unrelated to MapGuide.  Also, we have a number of components configured in trac that help us organize issues - I think adding all these to MapGuide would be confusing for sure.  At this point, the only hard part is to manage the MapGuide-specific templates that live in the MapGuide vault since tickets get reported in Fusion related to them.

That being said, there is a trac component for Fusion in MapGuide which is useful for MapGuide users - they can create a ticket there and then we create one in Fusion that is more specific if necessary.

Cheers

Paul