[fusion-dev] Integrate Commercial Map Service Layers Problem

Arthur Liu arthur.liu at autodesk.com
Mon Jul 6 02:34:36 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I am working on integrate commercial layers(Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, Virtual Earth) with map guide layers according to this guide [Using MapGuide Overlays with Commercial Map Service Layers<http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/MapGuideCommercialOverlays>].  I can change the Google map types(Street, Terrain, hybrid, and satellite) by adding an optional node to the application definition, but it does work for Yahoo Map and Virtual Earth. I can only use Yahoo Street or Virtual Earth Street as base map.  I would like to know if there's any plan to implement the same function for Yahoo Map and Virtual earth like Google Map?  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Arthur