[fusion-dev] Simple Selection

JP_Staff jpps975 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 7 11:51:52 EDT 2009

To All,
I am slowly getting a handle on using the Fusion & OpenLayers, although I am
still a newbie. I have a question concerning map selection in Fusion. When
using Mapguide with basic layouts I was able to select an item(feature) on
the map by setting the calling the mapframe.setselectionxml(). In fusion how
do I go about this. I have tried the following with a simple example, but I
am ending up with AGF text is invalid.

My layout is the following

|----------------------------------------------|
| |-----------| |-------------| |-------------| |
| |Frame 1     | |Frame2         | |FRame3        | |
| |-----------| |-------------| |-------------| |
| |--------------------------------------------| |
| |Map FRame                                               | |
| |--------------------------------------------| |

My selection is generated from the Frame 3 which is calling Map FRame in
order to show a selection on the map.
Here is the javascript I am using for a test
 function selectMap() {

            var Fusion = parent.parent.viewerFrame.Fusion;

            var mapWidget = Fusion.getWidgetById('Map');

            var options = {};

            options.maxFeatures = 10;

            options.layers = "PMP Points";

            options.filter = "ProjectAliasID = 2008.1967";

            mapWidget.query(options);

}

Thanks for any help,
Jean-Paul